Manage client expectations throughout the software project life cycle.
Customers do not always know what they want at the outset of a software project which could result in a deadline not being met.
Scope changes are a reality of any project and the project team should be empowered to absorb these changes.
A solution to your software development project would be to adopt an agile methodology.
Scrum is a popular agile methodology which is widely used in software development – an ADAPTABLE versus predictable approach.
Top 3 reasons why our customers choose agile:
Did you know: In 1970 Dr. William Royce stated that a project could be developed much like a product on an assembly line
Symbiotics conforms to a team-based approach where each project is managed using the scrum methodology approach
- We ANALYZE your business requirements
- We plan, manage and optimize resources with ‘what if’ scenarios
- Stories are created where a user action scenario is matched with a desired outcome
- Our Sprints are time boxed and are released on time and at a consistent pace
- Progress is tracked at each Sprint
- Daily stand ups
- We work closely with our CLIENTS from project initiation through to project completion with regular interaction
- Sprint retrospectives to look at improving on the very next sprint
- Showcase ceremony
- Bugs are caught and eliminated in the development cycle which produces a deliverable product at the end of each tested stage
- Best RESULTS are achieved in final delivery
Each phase of development has to be completed before the next phase can begin which gives peace of mind as each phase of the project is delivered as expected.