Senior Front End Developer
Position type: Permanent
Are you simply looking for a job or the opportunity to pursue your love of software development? If you consider yourself a bit of a front-end ninja, read on.
In our world, our developers have the flexibility to work where and when they want to work.Apply here now!
If you had joined Symbiotics 5 years ago, you would be able to call yourself an expert by now.
Is it too late? No.
Lost time? Yes, but the exposure you’ll have to so many different projects, will help make up for time lost.
Who you are:
- Intent on being the best front end developer ever
- Strong team player with the ability to work independently
- Willing and eager to learn and grow
- Believe in building simple, user-friendly, awesome interfaces
What you will do:
- Incorporate DevOps practices including test automation, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Contribute to blogs
- Serve as a UX expert in our client base
- Work with our Java developers on front-end integration
- Mentor our intermediate front-end developers
- Good knowledge of computer science fundamentals including OOP
- 5+ years experience as a front-end developer
- Strong experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with databases and SQL
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility
- Strong knowledge of REST and SOAP APIs and experience in consuming them
- Proficient at analysing, decomposing and solving problems
- Comfortable with version control systems and package managers.
What we offer you:
- Career Growth
- Competitive Salary
- Fun Environment
- Good Coffee
- Experience in agile software development processes (preferable scrum
- Experience in UX (User Experience) Design/Development
- Application Debugging Experience using browser-based debugging tools
- Related IT qualification
If you have not yet done so, please read about our hiring and interview process.Apply here now!